6,600lb Capacity Boat Lift. This lift will accomodate boats up to 6,600lbs, this includes fuel, water and gear. This lift is a three tank system and requires 4.5ft of water to operate. This lift can be installed in a minimum of an 10ft wide slip and a maximum of a 16ft wide slip.
- Precision-Designed & Custom-molded High-impact Polyethylene Tanks
- All Steel Above The Water Line*
- Full-width 4″ Frame Channel with 3″ Adjustable Expansion Channel
- Heavy-duty 1/4″ Torsion Bars
- Boat-Side Padded Step Pitmans*
- Five-inch high-density polypropylene square hole bushings
- Heavy-duty Hull Support System
- Grade-8 pivot hardware
- Heavy-duty construction
- Heavy-duty structural-grade dock backets with molded bumper guards
- Two-piece stainless/polyethylene pitman bushings
|Min. Water Depth(ft)
|Min. Slip Width(ft.)
|Max. Slip Width(ft.)
|3 – 24″ x 32″ x 13.5′
*30 inches plus hull draft
HydroHoist UltraLift2™ Series
HydroHoist Controls Video
The Standard Control package has a smaller footprint allowing for increased room and better access to your boat and dock. The patented design means less noise AND the fastest launch time in the industry while increasing the life of your lift’s motor. This standard control comes with each boat lift unless otherwise noted.
The HydroLaunch™ is capable of operating most brands of hydropneumatic style boat lifts which are intended to be controlled with one air valve. This control is not suited for applications that require multi-valve air control.
The Push Button Control package uses automatic valves, eliminating the need for handles and levers. One button to lift, one to lower, and one to stop makes using your lift effortless. *OPTIONAL UPGRADE FOR UL2 LIFTS UNDER 8,800*